ok so... I have seminary on monday tuesday and friday from 9:30 to 10:30 and on wednesday I have it from 9:15 to 11:00. and on monday and wednesday I have classes at front range after seminary to about 4. so on monday and wednesdays I don't get home till 4 and on tuesdays and fridays i get home at 11. and on thursday I don't have seminary or school so i'm home all day,,, I just had a interview for a job at hollister that will be opening up at the Orchard, and if I get that job I won't be starting work till september 25 so I have a month with a lot of free time to babysit...
now to more recient stuff, I love seminary like non other I have already started making new friends all the kids are extreemly nice and brother Diamond Is the best seminary teacher... no offence to my dad... Brother diamond was laughing at me today cause when he told me there is no seminary on thursdays my face fell, and I was rather disapointed lol. today in seminary we talked about the plan of happiness and we got really in depth in it... cause the class actually participated in it which just ment I did to, cause its not fun to be the only one making comments or asking questions, and in my class of over 20 students about half of us really got into the discussion. I kinda left today with a lot of questions, but i'm working on finding out the answers on my own... with a lot of help from the scriptures lol.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Brother Diamond taught at the yw leadership meeting that I went to with your mom. I was captivated by him!! He was like no other! I'm not sure if I liked his accent or his humor more! Your a lucky girl!
You are so lucky to have a great seminary teacher, Mads... Isn't it awesome, that you can leave a religion class, have a million questions, and know you will find the answers somewhere in the scriptures?? What a true gift.
I love this church, and I am so proud of you for going to seminary. I failed it :( Can you believe that?? Going to Dunkin Doughnuts was more a priority to me in high school. WOULD OF COULD OF SHOULD OF!!!
I'm proud of you hon!!
Post a Comment