Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back In Colorado

well, i'm back in colorado now, i'm getting my...GED. and starting at front range community college in about a week and hopefully i will be going to BYU Idaho in january, so i'm crossing my fingers that I get in. I'm looking at places to get a job and luckly I should still be able to babysit quite a bit and maybe even more so cause I will be around some during the day when all the older kids are in school... YAY!!! I have a lot of studying to do with taking my GED in about a week and then I'm retaking my ACT in about two weeks. I don't really know why i'm posting on here that i'm getting my GED because I am getting a lot of crap about being a High School drop out. but I'm just done with all the high school drama and so I figured hey why not just get a year head start on college and finish before I leave on my mission... that I'm now scared to go on thanks to the elders that came over for dinner tonight. they were going on saying how weird the sisters and that i'm going to just have some "great compainons"... but Hey maybe i can just make them "normal" all though its over rated.
ok so yeah i'm done talking my head of now lol

5 comments:

Rusty and Tara said...

Maddi, I saw your blog listed on Carrie's, so I came to check it out. I think it's awesome that you know what you want and are going after it. If you can get a head start, why not? And it's good to know you'll be around to babysit. You'll have to let me know your schedule b/c I'm sure we could use you!

Mindy said...

Yeah for you Mad! Sounds like things are looking up! Love you kid-- keep up it up!

Susan said...

SO glad you're back! OXOXOXOXO

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you're back! Good luck w/ all your tests and definately share your schedule once things settle down, we can always use a fun babysitter!!!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I think that is a fantastic decision, Mads... If I could have tested out of high school, I would have!! that is the truth. Who cares what anyone else says, right.>!! what works for YOU, is right for YOU... it's your life and I applaud you for your courage and brilliance (smile)...

You rock, Mad..