Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things just keep getting better and better

I am now signed up for a english class on tuesdays and thursdays but it doesn't start till the end of the month.
I got the job at hollister and I start on the 14th.
I took part of the GED today and on the reading section I got a perfect 800 and on S.S. I got a 680, so far i'm totally on track to get into BYUI, i'm still pushing the deadline a little bit but is seems like things are probaby going to work out, now is all I have to do is earn umm... about $8,000 or so for my first semester... yikes!! but I"m going to work my butt off and hopefully I'll be able to get half of that lol.
Seminary just keeps getting more fun, i'm planning on going out to lunch, with a group of kids from my class, sometime this week so that should be fun.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, Maddi! A perfect score...that is awesome! I'm glad to hear that you got the job & are enjoying your seminary. Keep us posted....