Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Homework Homework and more Homework... and like 8 or 9 boys

I have been doing so much homework this past week its not even funny. One thought that is keeping me going on is that I can keep all my homework and once I'm done with school I can make some hardcore gun or something and use all my homework as target practice YAY!!!
With 2 of my classes having no girls I am making a ton of guy friends, and things are working out the way it usually does lol there are 4 guys that like me that I only want to be friends with and then there are 5 guys that have some rather great potential,,, and only 3 out of the 5 are RMs haha... but anyway the ones that I'm interested in don't really want much to do with me lol.
I have also been told by a guy that he would ask me out but I intimidate him too much... I didn't quite know what to make of that but oh well. with all my homework I don't think I will have very much time to date,,, now if I can find a really cute smart guy, I'd be totally cool with spending 7 hours a day with him haha.

3 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! Enjoy this time of your life and do NOT commit!!

The Curtis Clan said...

Oh Maddy, you make me laugh! Have a blast and just date them all.

Tim and Heather said...

Ha Ha I am with Andrea! Just date them all and the one is intimidated to ask you out.. ask him! it is so much more fun to date tons of guys! you have plenty of time to pick just one and I suggest you wait like four or more years! love you and I am glad you are having tons of fun! sorry I was so busy while you where here in Utah for the weekend. Next time you come let me know and we will plan something fun!