Sunday, September 28, 2008
ok so just a quick little thing, the first song on my profile made me cry my eyes out the first time I heard it,,, and I still do cry everytime I hear it. My family is adopting from foster care so my new siblings who ever we get have been through so much so this song totally makes me think about that. and I know that when I'm an adult I am going to adopt atleast 2 kids from foster care. My mom says i'm going to have to find a really interesting guy cause most would never sign up for what I want to do, but I have to I can't not do anything when I know that there are kids out there that don't even have the chance to be kids because they are trying to just take care of themselves and keep others from hurting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Little Maddi.... I am so stinking proud of you and how you have grown up... You need to go give your mom and dad a great big hug and tell them they done good!!
I admire anyone who will foster or adopt a child... You know, I was adopted... Had I not been adopted at age 7 days, who knows what my life would have been like...
Tell your mom to call me and update me on the fostering... Is it happening soon?? Have you found your siblings yet??
Time to update college girl!
Post a Comment