





hey, its been a while since I have updated, but I have been really busy here in ohio. so I'll just give a crash corse of info, I have made a ton of new friends here and I have been having a lot of fun with them and the towers kids, on saturday I went flying in a 1943 cub with my uncle Geoff and once we were up in the air he let my do the flying for about a half hour and it was totally fun. last night I had a sleepover at my friend alexs house and we watched movies and had cake, and then on wednesday we leave for virginia where i'm going to see mikey and also Andrea ally and scott cause they are flying in from Italy when we are there and it has been a year since I have seen them so i'm way excited. so that is my quick review of my past few weeks here... oh yeah, and I'm most likely not living in colorado for my senior year, I will either move here with the towers or i'll be going back to utah.



6 comments:
Wow! Maddison that was alot of information! You are a very busy girl. Keep blogging, because it is fun to keep up on your busy life!
I VOTE YOUR COMING BACK TO UTAH!!!! Would you live with your Gramma Ida?? That's actually a tough choice... Ida or Jolene... TOO much fun in any case!! Can't go wrong.... What other choices would you have?? Mindy's house? Or with the newlyweds?? Keep us posted, baby!!
I VOTE YOUR COMING BACK TO UTAH!!!! Would you live with your Gramma Ida?? That's actually a tough choice... Ida or Jolene... TOO much fun in any case!! Can't go wrong.... What other choices would you have?? Mindy's house? Or with the newlyweds?? Keep us posted, baby!!
WOW AMAZING PICTURES!! Loved the pic from the sky looking down at the field... MUSIC... I can relate to that (smile) Hope you guys are doing great... much love, jules
I think it is time for an update!!! I've missed you!
Post a Comment