Saturday, March 28, 2009

wow its been awhile

Roommate drama is almost completly gone,,, well i'm just not involved at all this time, its actually weird lauren, whom flat out told me she hates me is now acting like she wants to be my friend, she asked if she could be on my flag football team next semester, and we are going running together all the time. Totally weird but hey i'm not going to complain haha.
I am planning on changing my major, the engineering classes are interesting, but I'm not quite interested enough to do all that it takes to become an engineer. I'm not sure what I want to major in but right now I'm looking into physics edu. so that I can become an astronomy teacher, and then I'd minor in either math edu. or dance, but i am changing my mind alot. I have at least a year or two of generals so I still have plenty of time to decide what I want to do.
Tomorrow night, I'm going to a ward bonfire and i am so so so excited. I love my ward here, there are so many amazing people, and I love going to church on Sundays, all though I love all the kids in my home ward there is just something about being able to really hear the speakers haha, It was really hard to get used to at first, I would un zip my scripture case, and everyone could hear it.
All the dating stuff here is pretty funny, someone in the ward is getting engaged at least once a month, and everyone is always talking about who is going out with who and which couples are cute together, and all the blind dates its crazy haha but luckily for me I have been able to stay clear haha

3 comments:

Angela said...

You have such a postive attitude! I'm glad things are improving with the roommate!

Carrie said...

yea for less roommate drama! I'm glad things are better in that area. And you do have plenty of time to find a major you will love! (I "officially" changed mine 4 times!)

Marchele said...

It's about time you did an update!!! Ha ha! Love ya Mad! I am glad everything is going good for you now. Yeah, no rush on the major... I have considered Engineering, Pharmacy, and Accounting... I now have decided to stick with undeclared for awhile. Ha ha. Anyway, can't wait to see you next weekend. I will talk to ya soon!