


Ok so I don't really get this whole blogging thing but hey if it makes shell and mindy stop e-mailing... just kidding I love you guys lol.
ok so umm... about me, well my best friend from good old riverton came here for about a week and a half, it was a blast, and now i'm just looking forward to going to Ohio and Virginia, to help with the cute Towers kids, and yes to see Mikey too. Well I'm not going to utah this summer with my family, cause I made The Link Crew and the Leadership team at my school ( which is a group of juniors and seniors who help out with the new freshmen, and everything else around the school. And also I'm going to have a way easy senior year,,, cause of my grades from last year WOOPS! but hey i did pretty good on my first try for the ACT or SAT,,, I can't remember which one I took, but hey its summer my and my head isn't even there during the school year, but any way I did pretty good on it, and I fell asleep for almost a hour so I did a ton of guessing hehe, but I have a study guide thing, and I am using it... or i'm going to use it soon lol.
Oh and I finally have a friend here, a 15 year old girl named madeline just moved into my ward and we have become pretty good friends YAY!! lol
ok so umm... about me, well my best friend from good old riverton came here for about a week and a half, it was a blast, and now i'm just looking forward to going to Ohio and Virginia, to help with the cute Towers kids, and yes to see Mikey too. Well I'm not going to utah this summer with my family, cause I made The Link Crew and the Leadership team at my school ( which is a group of juniors and seniors who help out with the new freshmen, and everything else around the school. And also I'm going to have a way easy senior year,,, cause of my grades from last year WOOPS! but hey i did pretty good on my first try for the ACT or SAT,,, I can't remember which one I took, but hey its summer my and my head isn't even there during the school year, but any way I did pretty good on it, and I fell asleep for almost a hour so I did a ton of guessing hehe, but I have a study guide thing, and I am using it... or i'm going to use it soon lol.
Oh and I finally have a friend here, a 15 year old girl named madeline just moved into my ward and we have become pretty good friends YAY!! lol



3 comments:
whoo hoo! I am so glad you started a blog! I love ya girlfriend! When am I going to see you this summer?
WHOO HOO! I am so glad that you finally followed my advice and started a blog! It is awesome! I love ya girldfriend... when am I going to see you this summer?
Life is so much easier when you have friends... It can be pretty lonely without 'em... Thank goodness you have such a great family to fill the voids!!! But, yea!! you met someone that you click with... I'm happy... You're darling.. and I can't believe you are in high school... WHAT!??!!
I love ya, hon. and miss you.. Wish you were coming this summer... Maybe Christmas??
Post a Comment